First Days as a Gator




This is the first documented photo where I became a Gator fan. The moment I personally committed to UF, I used retail therapy to celebrate. I bought two Gator shirts from Pink, because I did not have any Gator apparel. I remember going to the store on my own, and smiling in the mirror as I tried on orange and blue. I hadn't even stepped foot in Gainesville. 

Weeks later I visited Gainesville for the day.  I felt completely comfortable walking around the school. Regardless, nothing was going to change my mind.

























I knew it was home when I stumbled upon this within the first few minutes of being on campus:


A few weeks later I returned to UF with my mom for transfer orientation. As an incoming junior with a one-track mind to success, I was inspired to use my short time at UF wisely. My goal was to come in, work hard and improve in order to better myself as a sports broadcaster. My mom shared this post on her Facebook page that day:

The rest is history. 



Comments

Popular Posts